Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Year Down, Two More To Go: Open Studio Event at Columbia College, Chicago



Announcing a very special event to celebrate the end of my first year of graduate school. My peers and I will be showing off the work we have produced over the last two semesters at the:

Interdisciplinary Arts MFA
Open Studios
Columbia College-Chicago
Friday, May 14th, 2010

1pm-3pm
Media
916 South Wabash
Second Floor
Rooms 204 & 205

4pm-7pm
Book & Paper
1104 South Wabash
Second Floor
Papermaking Studio

Featuring the Work Of:
CJ Mace
Victoria Bradford
Jenny Garnett
Kaitlin Kostus
April Llewellyn
Daniel Lubniewski
Haley Nagy
Michael St. John
Daniel Mellis

As you can see by the announcement, there are two buildings of fun.


My print projections and animations, a new body of work for me, will be installed in the papermaking studio of the 1104 S. Wabash on the second floor. I would love to see you, have a conversation, and hear feedback about these new pieces.


Many of you do not live in good ol' Chicago, so if you cannot attend the event, please come back here to Studio High Horse to see pics. They will be posted shortly. The animations and projections will also be posted on my flickr page.


Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment